Create ERC20 Token
To Generate your Token, follow these steps:
👉 1. In the Token Creation Service Page, on the section Create ERC-20 Token click on Create Token
👉 2. You will need to have a MNE balance >= the displayed fee in order to work
👉 3. Make sure your address is NOT a Genesis Address, if it is use another address
👉 4. If you don't have Minereum (MNE) to cover the fees, you can buy on the livecoin.net exchange under the symbols MNE/BTC or MNE/ETH, a guide can be found here: https://www.minereum.com/howto#buymneexternal MNE can also be acquired on the MNE DEX, more info here: https://www.minereum.com/howto#buymne
👉 5. The Address you send the transaction from will be the only address that will be able to configure the Token, make sure you have control over it
👉 6. If you don't own an Ethereum wallet we recommend you use Metamask (for PC) and Trust Wallet (for Mobile).
👉 7. When the Transaction is executed you will see your new Token Contract Address on the area "Your ERC-20 Tokens" on the Token Creation Service Page
👉 8. After this, you are in full control of your Token. The Next steps are how to set up your token.
👉 9. To setup your token go to https://etherscan.io/address/[YourTokenAddress]#writeContract and click on "Connect to Web3", connect using your web 3 browser with the same account you used to create the token.
👉 10. After you are able to connect, scroll down and call the function "SetupToken" and set your Token Name, Token Symbol and Supply
- Only the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction will be able to use this function
- This function can only be used once, so make sure the parameters you enter are correct
- In the field "tokenName" insert the desired name for your Token, example: My Token
- In the field "tokenSymbol" insert the desired symbol for your Token, example: XYZ
- In the field "tokenSupply" insert the desired Supply for your Token, example: 1000000
- The Total Supply will be attributed to the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction
- The Supply decimals conversion is done automatically by the code so you just need to type type the supply you wish (For example, 1 Million = 1000000)
👉 11. Click the Write button and wait for the transaction to confirm.
Your Token Info will be:
- Token Address: [YourTokenAddress]
- Token Symbol: [YourTokenSymbol] (The one used in the setup)
- Token Decimals: 18
The Token Source Code and ABI should be automatically verified on etherscan.io and can be visible here: